真情???笑话!

Monday, September 27, 2010

swinging mood

recently , i was overwhelmed wif all sort of challenges.PSPM, koko marks,muet, ic lost , quiz marks ....for a matrix student, four flat is nt a accessory bt a neccessory . if u get four flat, nobody will cheer for u bt if u cant get it u r doom in ur future...the paramount agony is tat matrix is nt as easy my previous notion la , altot nt as hard as STPM bt still have it certain standard which do not permit others to flout it...i m scared , wat if i didnt get four flat ? wat if i cant get the course i wan ? so many uncertainties drive me up the wall...or mayb there is a big fluctuation in my hormonal secretion which coz my mood swinging.. suddenly i get myself over the moon bt the next second i could found myself lost in my own selected pathway... my friends said that i m euphoria == , i m not pointing that matrix life is hard or pressure, sebaliknya it is fun and full wif laughter and i relish my life a lot...bt recently my response got "lag" a bit , it seem tat the problem associate wif my CNS and PNS ...bt anyway , i would lyk to thx all my frenz , no matter dato or matrix or sunway, u all giv me a shot in my arm and giv me the strength to savour any obstacle ^^

4 comments:

  1. "piam!" I oso shot you in arm ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear~ cheer up n be happy oways k!! u sure can get four flat one =) love u oways ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Da jie can kill mouse oredi lo, flat sap sap water one la ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. ks: u tot u very "cute" ar ?
    bee: thx dear~~~~love u too
    vs: lol, hw u noe i m da jie n hw u noe i killed mouse ??

    ReplyDelete