真情???笑话!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

exam day

actually today nth to write abt de but all my game undergo severe maintanance(DUNNO Y ,so unite??) cabal maintance ,vampire sc, sanguo add new app, 轩辕决haven update ,maple forgot password =='' (most lao kui). so now i indeed dk wat to do n drop by my blog to 3838 a while....today, chemistry paper, i only can find careless to describe myself(jing ni now then i really agree wif u )....i had tried to kick away n get rid of this bad habits by hook or by crook, but my effort seem do not help in the situation ,i still can do such noobie thing even under the perception of my cerebal cortex...haizzzzi did such funny thing ,sure pn.Vanaja will laugh her head off ,T.T ..aiya,dun tok abt exam le,make me misery n agony only .today, i draw lot of comic relate to vivian , quite funny la ><'' but vivian i noe u noe i m jus kidding , so u wont get angry ho ....ok, suddenly a though race through my mind...i noe 2moro who will be my next target liao,haha (the ppl dun overjoy a XD)recently , i oso quite jealous that sau chyun got 便当to eat :3 , how come o...(oooo,sau chyun's main motive to have LEENA as gf??!!!)....lance-who-love-me ,actually i can fullfill ur wish, i noe u wan to bluff me that u r very pro in preparing 便当...ok la ok la ,nvm lo i willing to be cheated by u, u can go n buy a delicious 便当 n bluff me that u make it urself...XDMY CABAL SEEM can log in le,so i better go chiong my only expert rank 50 skill rank to A.expert before ppl shout at me "vital pls" ..see u

No comments:

Post a Comment