真情???笑话!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

sejarah

gempur sejarah?!!!
这间学校越来越无厘头了
percubaan 日期调来调去不说,suddenly gempur sejarah?
zzz,so lame,
u tot sejarah easy to memorise ,isit?
u tot gempur can enhance our prestasi?
haiz..
since im an oblinge student thus i cant oblivious to teacher"s instuction,
so i still ahve to go through the grind of studying hard in sejarah
after half hour of torture...
after one hour of grueling lesson....
n after two hour struggling in sejarah...
FINALLY!
i have finished 3 pages of sejarah ==‘’

"now my mind is wrecked wif anguish n agonies,
my heart is gripped wif a strange tightness"

---adapted from my magazine " secret behind scar" (lol)

i m really impressed wif my incredible ability in which how i could listen to my history teacher to drone on the half-forgotten history for almost 2 hour every week without feeling sleepy (if 4 eeink ,sure the plot of her dream has oredi developed to the peak><'' dun let her c this )

maybe i owes build the castle in the air during sejarah lesson...(haha,cikgu hayati dunno my blo><),that y the dullful,super lame n meaningless atmosphere that created by sejarah lesson would not pervading around me

ok,lastly, i would lik to express my opinion n vouch decisively that SEJARAH or HISTORY is indeed a LAME subject , i wonder till when the PPD will intend to eradicate this subject?

2 comments:

  1. lolx...tat`s truth actually ...
    dun worry...i wont get angry...


    But..



    i will kill YOU!! haha...XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, tat y dun let u c this ><''

    ReplyDelete