真情???笑话!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

special for jia chen

Jia Chen, it has been 5 yrs since our last ping pong competition at Muar...

i think u r the only person who noe my fobia 2ward ping pong competition,

n i oso lazy to explain my plight to the sencond person n i dun think it is neccessary to explain anymore.

it is indeed a priviledge choice cause i cannnot find excuse for my defeat n failure

i oso dunno y my performance during practice can make a 180 degrees negative changing when compare to my competition performance...

I still remember u ever asked me wat i frighten for?

till now,i still cant find out the answer...

altot i m enthusiastic 2ward ping pong but wat the use if i even do not have the confident to stand for the competition...

tat y i swear i wont touch ping pong anymore in my secondary sch life,because there is not greater grief for a athlet who train feverishly but at least lose due to the lack of confident

But, i think i should thank my chinese teacher ,Mr King (Albert King )

without not him, i think i wont get the ping pong sijil which is useful for my koko marks...

jittery?apprehensive? nervous? i oso dunno how to describe my actual feeling in words

ALL in all, i should thx u for giving me a memorable n momnetous primary six life which will linger on my whole life...

i think u will still carry on ur ping pong cAREE n u have my bless here.hopefully, i whish tat i can c the sport headline with ur outstanding achivement from newspaper one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment