真情???笑话!

Friday, August 28, 2009

clarify

i would lyk to annouce to all that the guy in my display pic is my cousin
cousin cousin cousin ,u noe?
so,stop to let the desire of ur imagination to soar
i noe u all "concern" abt me ( i think is gei bo ba) f3
but can u all put ur "concern" in the coming percubaan instead of me
tat day , i tend to take down the photo before ensuing a chaos(since i so popular><) jk
but due to my internet failure ,i even cannot on9 so i could do nth
now, i think it is not use 4 me to take down this photo le right ,
since wei zeik n jing ni who r so "considerate" had save the photo "in the nick of time"==''
(wei zeik even go n magnify it )
omg ,wei zeik, 你该不会是在暗恋我吧 ....haha jk la

btw,thx shurn ern de advice
堂的不可以,表的可以ho
dun worry , i will "try" my best de

oh ya , lance -who -love me dun an shuang after u saw this post
because u oso do not even stand a single chance in wooing me ...XD

lastly i realise that the 杨大郎杨二郎in 少年杨家将oso not bad o ,quite handsome ,quite清秀...haiz so hard to choose XD

No comments:

Post a Comment